Cuddeback G-5062 Powerhouse IR Cuddelink
- CuddeLink Built In
- CuddeLink camera-to-camera network built in. No additional equipment to buy. CuddeLink ™ is a wireless network of cameras that transmit their images to one camera. The image collection camera is the HOME camera and the transmitting cameras are the REMOTE cameras. Not Wi-Fi, not cellular. CuddeLink is a private camera-to-camera network with no monthly fee! This camera can be a Home, Remote, or Repeater. With CuddeLink On-Site, images from up to 16 cameras are transmitted to 1 camera. Instead of checking multiple trail cameras, you only check one.
- Industry Leading Performance
- Featuring an industry leading 1/4 second trigger speed that captures the deer that so many other cameras would miss. Add Super-Fast Recovery Speed that is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first, and the result is Cuddeback can capture 2 photos before many cameras can capture the first.
- Cuddeback's patented Power House technology uses super capacitors to store energy - allowing the camera to deliver 3 times the power to the LEDs. The result is more range, better image quality, and less motion blur.
- And the pictures are incredible. 20MP images with stunning daylight color and black/white night images.
- On top of the performance, we added a ton of cool and innovative features, such as Zone Control, separate day/night delays, fully programmable time lapse and many more.
- 1/4 Sec Trigger Speed
- 20MP Images
- Premium grade image sensor
- Power House Module - 56 high power LEDs
- CuddeLink compatible & CuddeLink Cell compatible